There’s this awesome award going around called The Dragon’s Loyalty Award (I mean, dragon. I rest my case.) I’ve been nominated by the lovely Precarious Writer (The blog’s name alone should motivate you to check her out.)
So, I have to share seven different facts about myself (rules follow at the end of the post.) All right.
So, if this were C.S. she’d write a bunch of deep, interesting writerly stuff, and she’d probably mention Malala, because Malala is awesome and we need to help her change the world.
But I’m crazy and superficial, so, without further adue:
1. I’m Batman. No, seriously, I am, and this lame assface here is Bruce Wayne.
2. I cannot stand Nicki Minaj. Or the Kardashians.
3. I wanna braid Brock O’Hurn’s hair.
4. Imagine Dragons is one of the best bands out there. Ah, look at that! Dragons again. I’m awesome.
5. My best friend looks a bit like Amy Schumer.
But maybe that’s because she’s white and blond, and all white and blond people look the same to me.
6. Does anyone feel like nachos? I always feel like nachos.
7. Tina Fey is my spirit animal.
Now, I’m supposed to nominate 15 people. That’s a lot and I’m lazy, so here’s ten:
DEAR MEN OF LA!
THE OPENING SENTENCE!
Anyway, here’s more Brock for you.
Here are the rules for the award!
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is meant to acknowledge those who regularly read and comment on your blog. The rules for it are pretty simple:
–Show off your achievement by displaying the award.
–Link back to the person who bestowed this award upon you.
–Nominate up to 15 of your regular readers (less than 15 is just fine, though).
–Let them know that they’ve been nominated.
–Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
(I just wanted to be able to cross off all the items.)